In its current version, the Conseil de gestion de l’assurance parentale site complies in large part with the level 2 rules of the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI).
- A text equivalent is supplied for all important images.
- The layout does not use invisible images.
- Images are used where no other HTML element can be used to provide the information.
- The information conveyed with colours is also accessible without colour from the context or images: borders, underlining, weight, font, etc.
- The level of contrast of the foreground and background of the colours is sufficiently high for persons with colour deficits or when viewed on a black and white screen.
- A flickering screen may cause problems for persons with photosensitive epilepsy.
- Language changes in a text are signalled with HTML flagging.
- The main language of each page is specified with the required attributes.
Structure and Presentation:
- The page setup for the Conseil de gestion de l’assurance parentale site relies in large part on the use of external style sheets, which means that the presentation style is uniform for the entire site.
- Pages are structured using HTML logic.
- No tables have been used for the site display. Tables are used exclusively to display data.
- Line and column headers are identified with the necessary mark-up.
None of the scripts used on the site are essential for navigation or information-consultation purposes.
Page setup allows users to change the size of the characters using the integrated tool on each page or the navigator functions.
Navigation and Links:
- The site plan is accessible on each page.
- The navigation menu reflects the information structure.
- Adjacent links are separated as much as possible from printed characters to avoid confusing them with their assisted technologies.
Each visible element on a form is linked to a caption.
: Enlarge text
: Reduce text
: Print text
: Send to a friend
: Top of page
: New page
: New window
: Link to external site
: Large letters
: Sign language
: Text version
: Excel file
: PowerPoint file
: Word file
: PDF file
: RTF file
If you notice any errors or omissions on the site, or if you experience any difficulties, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Note: The information contained on this website cannot be used for legal interpretation purposes and does not replace the provisions of the relevant statutes and regulations.